Thank you for the continued support and encouragement you have shown during this “Shelter in place order”. As we transition from the temporary plan to the “New Normal” for school, here are our plans.
- We will be conducting the academic learning part of school as “normal” as possible until May 22.
- All events that include a gathering have been cancelled except for graduation.
- We are considering alternatives to some of the events that are on the calendar. Details will follow if we do have an acceptable alternative.
- Please contact your individual teachers with questions on classroom or learning matters.
- Dates and times will be scheduled for drop off and pickups for materials still at school.
- Please contact Mrs.Kamin concerning the plans for the boxes of chocolate and money that you have.
- We will be setting up a parent and student protocol for end of the year testing.
I know this is a difficult time. The verse God has given me is Hebrews 13:5: “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” God bless you as we continue to pray for each other.