Governor Pritzker has declared a mandatory closure of all public and private schools beginning Tuesday, March 17 until Monday, March 30 to avoid the spread of the coronavirus-19.
• We had already taken the necessary precautions for contagious illnesses by deep cleaning all surfaces, hand washing and sanitizing.
• We have followed all the necessary protocols of the Winnebago Health department in cleaning our facilities.
• We want to act in a reasonable and rational way for the health and safety of our students and families.
• Please take your own precautions in the upcoming days. Please follow this link for guidance. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/community/schools-childcare/index.html
This closing affects us for only four extra days since March 22-27 is our regularly scheduled Spring Break. Teachers will send work home on Monday for the students to complete, and they will have it posted online with Renweb.
Other cancellations and information:
• The IACS has cancelled the annual High School Fine Arts Tournament which was to be held March 19 and 20.
• We are postponing our chocolate fundraiser. We will extend the due date later into April. Please store your chocolate responsibly.
• We are exploring options for online distance learning if this closure lasts longer than the two weeks.
• We will let you know our return-to-school date as soon as possible.
• We will be making announcements on Facebook and Twitter as well.
• If you attend North Love Baptist Church, please check out the following page for changes in services. www.northlove.org/updates/
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org