Become a Lancer Legacy Partner Today,
Today’s world is changing and therefore challenging. Our children are constantly bombarded by a culture that makes every effort to cancel out Christ from our society. Now more than ever, our young people need to be reinforced in their Christian faith that their families have worked so hard to maintain.
For nearly fifty years, North Love Christian School has been a light to families across the Rockford area. NLCS provides young people with a quality education with a Christian world view, which helps them to build a stronger foundation for their future in Jesus Christ.
During these unprecedented times, North Love Christian School has faced financial challenges like so many Christian schools across our nation. Many of our traditional fundraising efforts that help to meet our school’s budget have not been able to move forward this year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Your tax-deductible gift to North Love Christian School will help this ministry to continue making a difference in the lives of young people for Jesus Christ.
- Please pray how God might have you contribute.
- Become a Lancer Legacy Partner today on this page below.
- Bookmark “Give to NLCS” and check back for new information on event fundraisers that benefit NLCS
Thank you in advance. May God bless you.
**Your contribution will be help us meet our goal of $100,000.00**
For more information on how you can become a Lancer Legacy Partner or participate in our Event Fundraisers call the school office @ 815-209-2634, or visit our
for updates on upcoming events or additional ways to give.
North Love Christian School,
I will become a Lancer Legacy Partner who will invest in quality Christ Centered education by contributing…
$10/month = $120/year $25/month = $300/year
$50/month = $600/year $100/month= $1,200/year $ Other
Choose one: Monthly Sustaining Partner One Time Gift
Payment Information (Please designate your gifts as Lancer Legacy Partner)
- Check (mail checks to 5301 E. Riverside Blvd., Rockford, IL 61114)
- Cash (Payment can be given to school office)
- Credit/Debit Card (use the secure form below on this page, visit the donation site directly, or call NLCS at 815-209-2634)